[Swftools-common] convert text to swf

From: nguyen huu thuong
Subject: [Swftools-common] convert text to swf
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 01:31:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I follow the code of swf_WriteFont function(in swftext.c file) to convert text to swf file, but there's a problem below:
 - I cannot get the right glyph in font(int g = font->ascii2glyph[]) so i cannot convert all of characters right.
 - I also cannot convert unicode to swf file
 - And text file's size is about 2k, the converted swf file's size is 7M.It's too big.

Can anyone help me to solve the problem? Thanks a lot.

Ps: attached file is a test file.

Not happy with your email address?