Re: [Swftools-common] Compilling of swftools for windows

From: Isabelle Tan
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Compilling of swftools for windows
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:48:10 +0800

Hi Matthias
this is the debug lines before the error:

DEBUG   |     lineTo 261.99 165.26
DEBUG   |     lineTo 258.44 163.02
DEBUG   |     lineTo 248.47 156.15
DEBUG   |     lineTo 244.50 157.35
DEBUG   |     lineTo 243.19 155.33
DEBUG   |     lineTo 248.70 154.88
DEBUG   |     lineTo 248.54 151.98
DEBUG   |     lineTo 257.95 151.50
DEBUG   |     lineTo 259.43 149.46
DEBUG   |     lineTo 272.47 145.70
DEBUG   |     lineTo 289.26 142.81
TRACE   drawgfxline, 13 lines, 0 splines
TRACE   Placing clip ID 16
TRACE   saveState
VERBOSE drawImage 3x1, colorMap, no maskColors, inline=1
VERBOSE colorMap pixcomps:4 bits:8 mode:4
NOTICE  File contains pbm pictures
DEBUG   |     moveTo 279.60 165.60
DEBUG   |     lineTo 279.60 165.35
DEBUG   |     lineTo 280.40 165.35
DEBUG   |     lineTo 280.40 165.60
DEBUG   |     lineTo 279.60 165.60
VERBOSE Drawing 3x1 image (id 17) at size 3x1 (0x0), 3 colors

Error that pops up: JPEG parameter struct mismatch: library thinks
size is 360, caller expects 376

I need more pdf output options for pdf2swf. For swfstrings, I need
foreign language support. I am not sure because I saw it being
discussed but it still doesn't seem to support it. I am working on the
same project as Fred.

Isabelle