Re: [Swftools-common] PDF in SWF

From: Benedikt Quirmbach
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF in SWF
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:40:11 +0200

Thanks, Mathias!

Am 24.06.2008 um 17:55 schrieb Matthias Kramm:

Btw., I wonder whether it would make sense for pdf2swf to support
something like

   .pdf somefile.pdf

which does the conversion on-the-fly. In your application, that
would reduce the number of required intermediate SWFs to zero.

You mean as a command in swfc? That would be very handy since I often have to convert hundreds of pdfs...
And if there were the same options... super!

best regards
Benedikt