[Swftools-common] swfcombine main and library swf (second post)

From: Francisco Obarrio
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfcombine main and library swf (second post)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:10:10 -0300

Hello .. I have a main.swf and I want to insert to this main swf a library.swf (I have all linkaged Movieclips on library that I will call them from main.swf)

here is my command line (but this is not working) any ideas ?

C:\swftools>swfcombine -o merged.swf main.swf library.swf
WARNING Didn't find anything named library in file. No substitutions will occur.

swf_Relocate: Mapping id (13056) never encountered before in DEFINEBUTTON2

thanks!