Re: [Swftools-common] ePaper Viewer Beta

From: Zsolt Vilhelm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] ePaper Viewer Beta
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 22:24:55 +0200

Hi There!
It looks incredibly nice, I'm interested in it, could you please send me?
Thanks
Zsolt

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Joseph Pagliaccio <address@hidden> wrote:

Swftools Folks:

I made a viewer template like Flash Paper that works with swfcombine (and gave it the silly name ePaper). I do not know if it is of any value to anybody, but if it is please let me know.

It is just a beta and if anyone wants to use it, I can send the template in exchange for feedback and suggestions. I use swftools and would like to help the project if I can.

I had attached the template (swf) combined with 2-pages of instructions, but it is 170K and my mail was rejected. There is a screenshot attached now.

Joe