[Swftools-common] RE: Swftools-common Digest, Vol 55, Issue 24

From: Swaminathan S
Subject: [Swftools-common] RE: Swftools-common Digest, Vol 55, Issue 24
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:50:54 +0530

Hi

I have used both versions of swftools-0.8.1.exe   and swftools-0.8.0.exe,

But I didn't get the solution what am expected.

Regards
swaminathan

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:50:49 +0200
From: Matthias Kramm <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] RE: Swftools-common Digest, Vol 55,
        Issue 20
To: address@hidden

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 04:10:56PM +0530, Swaminathan S <address@hidden> wrote:
> You can see that Real Movie Size and Original Movie Size are different
> even after following your instructions, as a result of this when I
> load the swf dynamically and try to fetch the dimensions, I always end
> up with getting the Real Movie Size instead of the expected Original
> Movie Size.

Which version of swftools are you using?

Greetings

Matthias

Thanks for your reply, Below is the screenshot of what I did.

[cid:image001.png@01C8A16E.88BFE110]

You can see that Real Movie Size and Original Movie Size are different
even after following your instructions, as a result of this when I load
the swf dynamically and try to fetch the dimensions, I always end up
with getting the Real Movie Size instead of the expected Original Movie
Size. Hope I explained better now... Can you help me out on this.

Can you give us your support phone number if any, that way we can directly
contact you.

Regards,

Swaminathan

Message: 1