Re: [Swftools-common] New Dev Snapshot

From: Jon Hartford
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] New Dev Snapshot
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:27:57 -0700 (PDT)

Tim,

The Windows binaries are in the .rar on the downloads page -- http://www.swftools.org/swftools-2008-04-14-1933.rar

If you need a tool to decompress it, 7zip (www.7zip.org) is a good open-source file archiver for Windows.

Tim Brown <address@hidden> wrote:
I tried compiling the latest dev snapshot on windows and Linix (outlined in
 you FAQ) but I cannot get it to compile.  Is there anyway you can
get me an exe for windows of the latest snapshot, I would like to
see if this snapshot will solve the issue of some items not showing
up after a pdf2swf conversion and attempt to create flash 9 files. Thanks TimB