[Swftools-common] Problems compiling on linux

From: Novice Programmer
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problems compiling on linux
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 04:04:08 +0530

Hello Again,

this time i am suffering issues on linux .. :). i can build and compile my code on kdevelop but on debugging in kdevelop it shows me an error that it can't find the libtool. Can some one help. libtool is installed in my system but some how kdevelop looks into the project folder for libtools and it is obviously not there. I have imported the legacy project directly onto the kdevelop and it seems that my all settings are fine since i can compile and build it. Only problem seems to be linked with debugging.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Novice (http://ishuonweb.wordpress.com/).