[Swftools-common] Fwd: text selection tool

From: Billy Chan
Subject: [Swftools-common] Fwd: text selection tool
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 01:19:17 +0800

Hi,

I am new to SWFTools. Currently i am working on PDF2SWF coversion. I am using FDView as viewer and  I can already do the zoom and thumbnail and now working on the flipbook effect but really have no idea on how to make a text selection tool function according to user requirements. Does anybody have any clues in how to do this with FDView? Sample codes will be much appreciated.

Greetings.

bil.