Re: [Swftools-common] Shaded Fills

From: raphael benzazon
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Shaded Fills
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:08:48 +0000

Hi

I have adobe acrobat 8
in the top menu :
advanced option => pdf optimisation
then look in transparency maybe you can change the params

I have a french version so i'm not 100% sure of the menu labels

Also i just tried with the first pdf i found and it appears that i don't
have the possibility to modify predefined transparency params, maybe it
depends on the documents.

good luck

Raph

Jörg Birkhold a écrit :
> hi,
>
> I have acrobat cs3 but I can't find the option to transform it to a
> bitmap fill.
> You have any hint?
>
> Thanks
>
> Joerg
>

> Am 26.03.2008 um 13:24 schrieb raphael benzazon:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When i get this kind of bug, i work on the pdf to make it easier.
>>
>> Try in Adobe acrobat (not the reader) to optimise the files you want to
>> work on. Use the transparency option. It's possible to transform it into
>> bitmap fill.
>>
>> If you see the in the swf that the color doesn't match perfectly, go
>> back to the original pdf, and work on the color profile, before to
>> raster the shadows.
>>
>> In pdf2swf, maybe if you use the poly2bitmap option it will work
>> around this issue.
>>
>> best luck
>>
>> Raph
>>
>> Jörg Birkhold a écrit :
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have a urgent Problem it seems like pdf2swf doesn't handle shaded
>>> fills?
>>> I have this error:
>>> NOTICE File contains shaded fills
>>> and oval shapes which are throwing shadows in the pdf get a black
>>> rectangle around it still having a rectangle shadow?!
>>>
>>> is there anyway / switch to avoid this? can I preprocess the Pdf
>> somehow?
>>>
>>> best regards
>>>
>>> joerg

Tous vos amis discutent sur Messenger, et vous ? Téléchargez Messenger, c'est gratuit !