Re: [Swftools-common] Shaded Fills

From: Jörg Birkhold
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Shaded Fills
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:34:06 +0100

hi,

I have acrobat cs3 but I can't find the option to transform it to a bitmap fill.
You have any hint?

Thanks

Joerg

Am 26.03.2008 um 13:24 schrieb raphael benzazon:
Hi,

When i get this kind of bug, i work on the pdf to make it easier.

Try in Adobe acrobat (not the reader) to optimise the files you want to work on. Use the transparency option. It's possible to transform it into
bitmap fill.

If you see the in the swf that the color doesn't match perfectly, go
back to the original pdf, and work on the color profile, before to
raster the shadows.

In pdf2swf, maybe if you use the poly2bitmap option it will work
around this issue.

best luck

Raph

Jörg Birkhold a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I have a urgent Problem it seems like pdf2swf doesn't handle shaded
> fills?
> I have this error:
> NOTICE File contains shaded fills
> and oval shapes which are throwing shadows in the pdf get a black
> rectangle around it still having a rectangle shadow?!
>
> is there anyway / switch to avoid this? can I preprocess the Pdf somehow?
>
> best regards
>
> joerg

Plus de 15 millions de français utilisent Windows Live Messenger ! Téléchargez Messenger, c'est gratuit !