Re: [Swftools-common] Re: compiling swftools-0.8.1 on windows

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Re: compiling swftools-0.8.1 on windows
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:11:10 +0100

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 04:18:57AM +0530, Novice Programmer <address@hidden>
wrote:
> finally i got the pdf2swf compiled on ming. here are problems which i fell
> into.. may be you can save some time..

Great you got it to work!
Also thank you for sharing the fixes you had to do with the
the community- that's undoubtedly helpful for everybody who wants
to do a Windows compile from scratch.

(Reading all the problems you ran into, however, I guess it's good
 that there are also precompiled .exe versions available :))

Greetings