Re: [Swftools-common] What changes does the latest development release i

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] What changes does the latest development release include...
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:28:47 +0100

> ...is there any documentation available.

I only keep track of ChangeLogs for the "official" (numbered) releases,
not the snapshots.
But, from the top of my head:

* pdf2swf: Support for masked bitmaps with higher mask resolution than
           image resolution (fixes text display for some kinds of PDF)
* pdf2swf: Fixed some bugs in transparency group handling, which could
           cause the tool to crash
* pdf2swf: Numerous bugfixes and improvements in -O2 (-s poly2bitmap)
           rendering mode
* pdf2swf: Fixed font layout (fixes text selection and text highlighting)
* swfdump: Added support for glow filters
* swfcombine: Better support for Flash9 files

Those are only the latest changes, between the latest snapshots. There
might be some things I missed which date a few weeks back.

Greetings