[Swftools-common] gradient fills from Quark originated PDFs causes strip

From: Spam Bucket
Subject: [Swftools-common] gradient fills from Quark originated PDFs causes stripes
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:38:40 +0000

Hi all,
We have had an issue with a few of our clients where PDFs that were created using Quark - gradient fills beome stripey when converted with pdf2swf. It's not a huge pain for us to be honest as we don't get many in, but thought it may be of interest to the group. If anyone has a workaround, please let me know!

Attached is a 1 page sample that causes the stripe - sorry for the 400K, it was the smallest example I could find.

regards,
ben broadhurst