[Swftools-common] search all text fields -> make buttons for urls

From: Andreas M EBERHARTER
Subject: [Swftools-common] search all text fields -> make buttons for urls
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 01:48:31 +0100

Hello,

I need to convert a big amount of PDF files to SWf, which works great with pdf2swf.

I tried to search in the generated swf files for urls in the text field and mark them with a button and attach them with an actionscript.

Unfortunately I can't get this to work correctly.

1. I don't undersand how to organize the work flow in between the tools and how to pass on the information: "swfdump -t | grep www" finds a lot of links but how can I use this information with swfc ?

2. swfc produces an error complaining about my actionscript:
ms.sc:

.flash filename="action.swf" bbox=300x300 fps=50
.frame 1
    .action:
        link1.onRollOver = function() {
        _root.captionFN(true, "TEXT", this);
        }
        link1.onRollOut = link1.onDragOut = function() {
        _root.captionFN(false);
        }
        link1.onRelease = function() {
        _root.captionFN(false);
        getURL ("URL","_blank");
        }
    .end
.frame 2
.end

and attach it to an extracted page, generated with pdf2swf ?

Thanks for any of your help
Andreas

swftools 0.8.1 on Mac OS 10.4 Prefixed Gentoo
Portage 2.2.00.8127-prefix (default-prefix/darwin/macos/10.4/ppc, gcc-4.0.1, unavailable, 8.10.0 Power Macintosh)