Re: [Swftools-common] Is it possible to make a screenshot of SWF to JPEG

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Is it possible to make a screenshot of SWF to JPEG?
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:06:11 +0200

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 12:08:18PM +0200, Bertrand L. wrote:
> 2007/9/27, Stas Davydov <address@hidden>:
> > Greetings!
> >
> > Is it possible to make a screenshot of SWF to JPEG with SWF Tools?
>
> I second that. I need to have a bitmap version of the PDF as well. I

There's a "swfrender" utility in the CVS, which isn't finished
yet, but works well so far as long as the SWFs are produced by pdf2swf.

Also, the guys from "Gnash" might have the one or other utility for
rendering SWFs. (I haven't look into gnash yet, so if you do and find
such an utility, please post info about it here, as the "render SWFs to
image" question pops up often)

Greetings