RE: [Swftools-common] Annoying flicker [swftools 0.8.1]

From: Huub Schaeks
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] Annoying flicker [swftools 0.8.1]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 00:01:03 +0200

Hello Vladimir

I have tested your sc file with some dummy png's using a version of swfc that I compiled from a recent current cvs version. The resulting swf file looks fine to me. You may want to try compiling swftools from cvs and test that; please report any strange behaviour you may find.

Regards,
Huud

> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:32:07 +0300
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: [Swftools-common] Annoying flicker [swftools 0.8.1]

In 2 tellen je eigen webpagina voor al je foto's! Makkelijk en gratis met Windows Live Spaces