Re: [Swftools-common] Patch for pdf2swf (CID codemap file options)

From: Moriyoshi Koizumi
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Patch for pdf2swf (CID codemap file options)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:08:48 +0900

The language / encoding options were eventually reduced to an undocumented option
"-s languagedir=". The following post may help you.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2004-10/msg00049.html

Moriyoshi

zou lunkai wrote:
This was an old thread. I find I still have similar problems.  The
command line options patched by Moriyoshi Koizumi is exactly what I
need.

I got a pdf2swf 0.8.1,  Win32 version. But those command line options
are not supported by this version.  How do I specify the related
language files?  Seems there are no related command line options
Thanks if any help.

--Zou