[Swftools-common] 0.8.2 availability?

From: Brad Johnson
Subject: [Swftools-common] 0.8.2 availability?
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:19:54 -0700

Great tool…it has stood up against some very complicated pdf files.  I’m wondering if anyone knows when a stable version of 0.8.2 might be available for public consumption.  It seems that the current development version fixes an issue whereby transparencies are converted into ugly black boxes, so we are eager to get our hands on a stable version of this.

Sorry if this information was already posted somewhere!  I poked around on the site and couldn’t find a project roadmap.

Thanks,

Brad