[Swftools-common] pdf fonts not embedded

From: Jörg Birkhold
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf fonts not embedded
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 14:52:29 +0200

Hi there,

I'm new to swftools so maybe this was discussed before but i couldn't find it yet. My Pdf contains some fonts which are not on my system and swftools says that they are not embedded... is it possible keep the appearance? I tried the --shapes option but that didn't help.
do I really need all fonts which were used to produce the pdf?

thanks

joerg