[Swftools-common] LoadVars or loadVariables

From: Daniel
Subject: [Swftools-common] LoadVars or loadVariables
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 10:50:30 +0200

Hi.

I wish to do a flash application which access to SQL database trough a
php script.
I know that Flash has the LoadVars object that can do this on windows.
Could I use this object with swfc ? Could someone give me an example ?
If not, I think swftools has loadVariables to do this.
How can I do that ?
I'm very new to swftools and flash scripting.

Thank you very much in advance an sorry for my english.