Re: [Swftools-common] Single Pages

From: Silvian Cretu
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Single Pages
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 00:53:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
If you generate a swf from a non-existing page (let's say the pdf has n pages and you generate a swf from the (n+1)th page), that swf has a fixed size. Just compare each swf with that size. When you get a swf with that size, stop the process and delete that swf, because you just got to the end...

Silvian Cretu
http://www.silviancretu.ro/