[Swftools-common] Freelancer? Paid development of custom viewer for use

From: Eirik Hodne
Subject: [Swftools-common] Freelancer? Paid development of custom viewer for use with pdf2swf
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:05:59 +0200

Dear SWF Tools community!

We're a small company out of Norway and we're looking for someone who
can develop a custom viewer for us using the SWF Tools library.

It will be an extended version of simple_viewer and must be just as
easy to include when converting a PDF to SWF using pdf2swf as
simple_viewer is today.

Extra functionality will include viewing two pages side-by-side at the same
time (just as viewing a normal newspaper), previous/next buttons which
display on mouse hover in the sides/corners, basic
zooming, and maybe some kind of index in order to jump directly to
specific pages. Moderate design skills for making buttons (like back/next)
and making the general interface look clean and modern is a plus, but
not a requirement. A full requirement specification will of course be
provided.

The first version will be somewhat basic, but if content with
your work, the project has a lot more planned features and with
possibilities for further engagement.
We are also considering releasing all code under an open source license,
and hope that the SWF Tools project can benefit from what we're doing.

Interested? Contact me directly at eirik [at] eklame.no and tell us
about yourself.

Best regards,

Eirik Hodne
Main developer