[Swftools-common] swfc crashes when I include a swf file

From: Jorge Enrique Monsegny Parra
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfc crashes when I include a swf file
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:59:18 -0500

I`m trying to include two moderately complex swf files created with swfc into
another swf file, but the program (swfc) always crashes. The script I`m using
is this:

.flash filename="pres.swf" version=6
   .swf cob000-00 cob000_00.swf
   .swf cob1-10 cob1-10.swf
   .box box width=500 height=500 fill=white

   .put box
   .put cob000-00
   .put cob1-10

Both swf files i'm trying to include have the same frame rate.