Re: [Swftools-common] size of swfs

From: Ted Chen
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] size of swfs
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 21:26:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Matthias,
    I'm encountering the same problem too, and would also love to know a solution to get rid off the boxes, other than the postprocessing method.
    I'm wondering why the same generated swf can be correctly sized by the flash player.  Can you dive into the details a bit?
    Also, 80% of the generated swf (by pdf2swf) doesn't have this problem, if not more.  If I apply the postprocessing method, how will it affect these correctly generated swf's? A little more detail would be helpful here too.
Thanks,
Ted