[Swftools-common] swfc:lossy compression with imported PNGs

From: Hudson Ansley
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfc:lossy compression with imported PNGs
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:50:00 -0500

Hello,
I've looked through the online manual, file spec and list archive without luck.

I would like to import PNG files using SWFC and set the lossy
compression on the image part (leaving the alpha lossless) as can be
done through the Flash IDE. Is this possible? I gather from the list
archive that something like this can be achieved with PNG2SWF, so I
was hoping that this was also possible with SWFC.  TIA

Regards,
Hudson