[Swftools-common] pdf2swf link conversion

From: John Bauer
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf link conversion
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:18:29 -0600

Hello, first I would like to say that the toolset is awesome.   I’m only having a problem with links in pdfs not converting.  Is there something I’m doing wrong, or a viewer I’m not including?  I downloaded the pdfscreen manual and converted that to see if I could get the same results as the examples page. The links didn’t come through there either. I tried with swftools-0.8.0 for Linux and Windows.  Thanks in advance for any help.

John

John Bauer
Lead Programmer
320-257-3000