[Swftools-common] SwfDump shape definition, polygon hole problem

From: wolfgang-steiner
Subject: [Swftools-common] SwfDump shape definition, polygon hole problem
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:49:50 +0100 (CET)

Recently I modified SwfDump to write shape coordinates to a text file (my
modified code out of the handleShape function....
http://rafb.net/p/fX8Udo85.html).
First Colum is the X coordinate of a vertex, the second column is the Y
coordinate and the third column represents "line->fillstyle0" (except
"moveTo" commands, where it is -1, which is necessarry for my reading
code). Here is the content of the shape.txt file....
http://rafb.net/p/C5Si1M94.html and this is the SWF which was used as
input for SwfDump.....
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trianglesrj4.swf

Now I tried to read out the data from shape.txt to display the polygon in
my application, but I get problems with it.......
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/4063/screenshot1la1.png
green represents polygon lines that are solid and red lines represent
holes in the polygon. As you might see two of the inner "cake shapes" are
drawn as SOLID where the other two are drawn to be HOLES.

Now to the question: Am I completely wrong when using fillstyle0 or
fillstyle1 to determine what is SOLID and what is a HOLE? What must I do
to get it right?

Many thanks in advance,
greetings