[Swftools-common] Unable to run the Pdf2Swf through a web service on win

From: Abhishek Bagga
Subject: [Swftools-common] Unable to run the Pdf2Swf through a web service on windows 2003
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:18:41 +0530

Hi

I have a web service which runs the pdf2swf.exe and converts the PDF to Swf.

This works perfectly on my development machine but when I put it on my testing server it fails.

It works perfectly when called individually on the testing server through dos prompt but when I call it through the web service it fails?

I am sure it is some security settings but not sure what. Can anyone please help me.

Regards,
Abhishek Bagga