Re: [Swftools-common] QPdf2Swf - a GUI for pdf2swf

From: Silvian Cretu
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] QPdf2Swf - a GUI for pdf2swf
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:56:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi!
Thanks for the offer. But currently I'm with Sourceforge. This is the info for the QPdf2Swf CVS: https://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=180291
To be more precise, this should give anonymous access to the CVS:
$ cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/qpdf2swf login
(password is blank)
$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/qpdf2swf co -P QPdf2Swf
Including
QPdf2Swf into the official sources could be a good idea, but I want to stick with Sourceforge's CVS.

Silvian Cretu