RE: [Swftools-common] Problem with OpenOffice- generated PDFs

From: Harris, Mike
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] Problem with OpenOffice- generated PDFs
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:14:58 -0700

I've noticed that table borders go away, has anyone else seen that?

This Message (including attachments) is intended only for the identified
Recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or subject to
copyright, trade secret or other restrictions.  It may also include attorney
client, attorney work product, or other privileged communications.  The
information and opinions presented in this Message do not necessarily represent
those of the Jones Companies.  If you are not the intended Recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, copying or distribution of this Message
(including attachments) is unauthorized and prohibited.  If you have received
this Message in error, please notify the Sender (address@hidden) immediately by
replying to and then completely deleting the Message (including all
attachments) from your computer.  Additionally, the integrity and security of
this Message and its attachments cannot be assured on the Internet; Recipients
assume all risk of loss by accepting this message, including from their failure
to use effective anti-virus software.