[Swftools-common] Calling png2swf or jpeg2swf from a webapp

From: Garth Patil
Subject: [Swftools-common] Calling png2swf or jpeg2swf from a webapp
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:33:30 -0700

Hi!
I can't find any documentation on how to use the "--cgi option in
png2swf or jpeg2swf". Can someone point me in the right direction or
give me a quick tutorial?
Thanks,
Garth

On 5/1/06, Matthias Kramm <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 11:33:17AM -0700, Garth Patil wrote:
> I'd like to be able to call swfc from a webapp on a dynamically
> generated .sc script, and serve the resulting output.swf to the user,
> without first writing it to the filesystem. Does anyone have any
> experience embedding swfc this way?

The swfc version in the next snapshot will contain a -C (--cgi) command
line option which will make this possible.

This option works analogous to the --cgi option in e.g. png2swf or
jpeg2swf.

Greetings