[Swftools-common] swf generated by swftools in windows media player vers

From: Garth Patil
Subject: [Swftools-common] swf generated by swftools in windows media player version 9
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:50:46 -0700

Hi All,
This may be a bit of a strange question, but my swf files need to be
viewable in Windows Media Player 9. None of the swf files I've
generated with swfc are actually compatible with the flash player in
WMP9 (it's supposed to support up to Flash 6). An example:

However, when i use jpeg2swf or gif2swf, the output works fine:

This is the .sc file I used to generate the swf file:
.flash bbox=autocrop version=5
.jpeg anim "partypoker7.jpg"
.box button_area width=300 height=250 fill
.button trans_button
       .show button_area as=area
       getURL("http://www.partypoker.com/";, "_blank");
.put anim x=0 y=0
.put trans_button x=0 y=0

Any ideas on why this doesn't work, or how I can change it to support WMP9?