[Swftools-common] options for importing sounds

From: Andrew Mathis
Subject: [Swftools-common] options for importing sounds
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:47:20 -0400

Is there any way to set options like sample rate and bitrate for
importing sounds using the ".sound" tag?

Or, is there any way to include an mp3 (not wav) file into the movie
directly, without having flash compress it? And this would be without
having to stream it through ActionScript (e.g. Sound.loadSound).

I am looking for a way to get sounds into my movie in the same way as
the ".sound" tag, but with higher quality.

Andrew Mathis