[Swftools-common] Unsuscripe me for this list, please.

From: Peter Schønau Fog
Subject: [Swftools-common] Unsuscripe me for this list, please.
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 10:09:25 +0200

From: Nirav Mehta <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] change size of swf?
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:33:23 +0530

Hi,

Next generation's swfcombine will have --scalex and --scaley (-w and -h)
parameters, which will allow to only scale one dimension.

Would be great to have this. Because I believe there is a bug in pdf2swf otherwise. My SWF's did not load in Flash (via the Loader component) if I was doing any size changes in Flash. If I did not, they loaded up. Resizing the content must not be done when you are showing the PDF converted SWF in another Flash app.

My two cents!

:Nirav