[Swftools-common] Re: Programming click on Button - you can hear Sound -

From: Jens Stolze
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re: Programming click on Button - you can hear Sound - How to do?
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:24:17 +0100

Hi,

looking something like a "Nippelboard"
(http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/downloads/) or a "weed-o-mat"

Here is one of my first approach. It ends with compiling error.

# -------------------------------------
.button knopf
    .show knopfnormal as=idle
    .show knopfdrueber as=hover
    .show aktiverbereich as=area
    .show knopfgedrueckt as=pressed
    .sound sound1 "ruhe-bitte.wav"

    .on_press:
    play sound1
    .end
.end

# -------------------------------------
.put knopf
.end

# ---------- button10.sc ---------------------------

If I exchange "play sound1" with "getURL("ruhe-bitte.swf", GET);", it
will work but it is loading this in a new windowm but I want to work
with only one window... ;-(

Hi,

after many, many inquiries I found a working solution at http://www.flashhilfe.de/forumflash_0_000_0_89046_89057.html#89057
My new approach:

.on_press:
        meinSound = new Sound();
        meinSound.loadSound("ruhe-bitte.mp3", true);
        meinSound.onSoundComplete = function() {
                meinSound.loadSound("ruhe-bitte.mp3", false);
                meinSound.start();
        };
.end

Also using a
function would be a smarter way programming this.

How?

cu,     Jens Stolze

PS: It is only working with an mp3-File, not with the same sound converted as WAV or SWF. Any hints?

PPS: It is not exactly the solution I want, because this code loads an external MP3-file. How would I get it internal?