[Swftools-common] Catch a mouse click.

From: michelts
Subject: [Swftools-common] Catch a mouse click.
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:53:21 -0200

Hi guys,

I want to know how can I catch a mouse click over my swf application.
I want to write my own viewport to use with jpeg2swf tool.

I try this:

.flash filename="SimpleViewer.swf"

    .box box1 width=780 height=401
    .button viewport
        .show box1 as=area
        .on_press:
            NextFrame();
        .end
    .end
    .put viewport 0 0

.end

Then I do the following:

swfc mural.sc # generates a tmp.swf file
swfcombine -o mural.swf ../SimpleViewer.swf viewport=tmp.swf
swfcombine -o mural.swf ../PreLoader.swf loader=../loading.swf movie=mural.swf
swfcombine --dummy `swfdump -XY tmp.swf` mural.swf -o mural.swf
swfcombine --dummy `swfdump -r ../loading.swf` mural.swf -o mural.swf

But it doesn't work as I expected, it doesn't wait a click for
changing frames...
Can I do this with swfc? Was the SimpleViewer.swf made by swfc? Where
can I find the code (if I can)?

regards,

--
Michel Thadeu Sabchuk