[Swftools-common] edittext

From: Pedro Jorge Caridade
Subject: [Swftools-common] edittext
Date: 10 Nov 2005 18:45:26 +0000

Hi.
Can someone help me on two questions about edittext? I'm using the
instruction:

.edittext debugtext text="0 fs" font=Alberta size=50% readonly
variable="_root.displayNumber" width=100 height=200 border color=blue

to display the frame number along my animation.

The first question is that my text is too near the top of the box, and
became cut. Is it possible to specify a margin for this?

The second is that, together with my variable _root.displayNumber I
would like to add two letters "fs". Can this be done? Or need I to put
them in another text box?

Regards
Pedro