Re: [Swftools-common] Compiling problem ubuntu vs. debian...

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Compiling problem ubuntu vs. debian...
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:23:15 +0200

On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 11:07:37PM +0200, Jacek Brzeski wrote:
> On my debian sarge everything is ok. I just complile swfc mycode.sc and got
> the output. Now I switched to my second computer, Ubuntu Breezy, AMD64.

Does this mean that swftools was compiled for 64 bit?

If yes this might be the problem- 64 bit is not yet supported by
swftools.
(I am currently in the process of gathering components for an AMD64
 system, though, so this will most probably get some attention soon)

> When I run the same - swfc mycode.sc  - i get this:
>
> rfxswf: Warning: num_bits overflow in swf_SetRect
> rfxswf: Error: matrix values too large
>
> Don't know what matrix is too large?

Hard to tell what exactly goes wrong here. Might be a problem
with the matrices themselves, or a problem with the math libraries
on that ubuntu system.
Any chance you could get me an ssh account on that machine?

Greetings