[Swftools-common] cleaned up wiki docs

From: michael geary
Subject: [Swftools-common] cleaned up wiki docs
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:39:23 -0600

Hi Folks,

Regarding the documentation wiki at:
http://www.gearyweb.com/swfwiki/index.php/Main_Page

i noticed that some jerk/spammer munged up the PySWF doc pages i put into the wiki some time ago. I've restored them, but it seems like this happens too often and goes unnoticed for too long.

Sooo, i'm going to protect every page in the system. I know some of you have been really great about adding documentation, and i don't want to make that inconvenient, but i think we have to do this:

To modify any existing page, you will need to be an ADMIN user. I have made FPChris and Matthais admins because I know they've added good content. If you wish to have the ability to modify the wiki, please just shoot me an email (address@hidden), and I'll make so you can freely edit the docs.

i'm sorry to have to do this, but i want the wiki to be a low- maintenance, but useful thing.

best regards,

michael geary