[Swftools-common] SWF file bounding box is not used for loadClip

From: chads
Subject: [Swftools-common] SWF file bounding box is not used for loadClip
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 21:50:36 -0700 (PDT)

This is a bit of a follow up to the issue discussed here

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2005-06/msg00006.html

I'm also trying to load an SWF file (via loadClip) into another component
(similiar to the pageflip discussed above). And it too ahas the margin on
the bottom and right sides.

It's evident that there is some issue with the way the pdf converted files
are being built which makes them appear to be bigger than they actually
are.

I've used the bboxvars option to get the values xmax, ymax, etc. But I
cannot seem to resize the loaded clip to remove the margin.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Thanks,
Chad Simmons