[Swftools-common] Wild frame count! 65535

From: stuff
Subject: [Swftools-common] Wild frame count! 65535
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:24:39 -0600

I am converting an avi with avi2swf. It is 607 frames of video long. It is
coming out of avi2swf as 65535 frames. This is making it impossible for me to
dynamically track the playing of the movie to stop it inside another flash
movie. It gets to 607 as the currentFrame then loops.

if(video_mc.currentFrames == video_mc.totalFrames)

will no longer allow me to stop the movie.

This use to work for me.

Any thoughts?

Thanks