[Swftools-common] convert a jpeg picture into swf

From: Andy Djagel
Subject: [Swftools-common] convert a jpeg picture into swf
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:14:01 +0300

Hi All!

   I want to convert a jpeg picture into a swf file which must be 3
   seconds long. After that I want to concatenate it with another
   flash movie. I prefer to use .

   I have converted a picture into swf using
     jpeg2swf -r 0.33 qwe.jpeg -o qwe.swf
   but after concatenation
       swfcombine --cat qwe.swf file.swf
   framerate of resulting output.swf was 0.33 fps, but I need a
framerate identical with file.swf's one, e.g. 30, 50 etc. fps.

   So, a question is - what to do?
   Thanks in advance.

--
WBR,