Re: [Swftools-common] Unable to compile for OS X Tiger

From: Daichi Shinozaki
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Unable to compile for OS X Tiger
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 15:57:11 +0900

Hi,

Stanley Tran wrote:

I am having a hard time of compiling the swftools on OS X Tiger. I installed Fink 0.8. After that, I installed freetype, libjpeg, and lame, but couldn’t find lame in directory /sw/include/lame. Then ran LDFLAGS="-L/sw/lib" CPPFLAGS="-I/sw/include -I/sw/include/lame" ./configure. I got the following message:

The following headers/libraries are missing: t1lib ungif freetype t1lib.h gif_lib.h avifile

Where can I find these library?

You need to install freetype2(not freetype), freetype2-dev,
libungif, t1lib1, lame-dev from Fink repositry.

> I installed freetype, libjpeg, and lame,
> but couldn’t find lame in directory /sw/include/lame.

Have you installed a lame-dev package?
(http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/lame-dev)

Avifile is not available on MacOS X as far as I know.

Daichi Shinozaki
SHIELD.JP Admin