[Swftools-common] sound not working in converted avi/swf

From: Matthew Becker
Subject: [Swftools-common] sound not working in converted avi/swf
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 01:25:36 -0400 (EDT)

hi,

i did a conversion on windows with avi2swf, and the video's ok, but i'm not
hearing any audio. I did encode the avi with ac3, and the audio is fine with
that, and avi2swf didn't give me any errors with the conversion (previously i
had the avi audio encoded with mp3lame and avi2swf didn't like that for some
reason.. it seems not to complain with the ac3, but the audio never plays for
some reason..)

www.mattbecker.com/flashplayer/india2.avi

www.mattbecker.com/flashplayer/india2.swf

www.mattbecker.com/flashplayer/index.html