[Swftools-common] Animated gifs frame speed

From: Will Prater
Subject: [Swftools-common] Animated gifs frame speed
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:53:54 -0700

List,

I just compiled the latest on my OS X box but when converting animated gifs to swf it does not seem to hold the animated gif length. Is there a way for one to have it parse the animated gifs and place "N" amount of space between each like jpeg slideshow?

Here is an example of an animated gif I am trying to convert and keep the speed consistent.

http://zingy.vo.llnwd.net/aacl/sample.php? oem=1&kind=jg&code=00792&frmt=1&trgt=6
Then save that to your desktop as a GIF.

Tell me what you think!

Thanks in advance.

-WP3