Re: [Swftools-common] html slide reference

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] html slide reference
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:54:41 +0200

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 01:10:42PM +0200, Juan Ramón Rico wrote:
> Could I do a reference to a frame? I'd like to begin in differente
> slides. Ex. http://aHost/presentation.swf?frame=8, frame=1, etc.
> I try this option directy but it dosn't work.

Well, Flash player since version 6 is supposed to allow urls of the
form

    http://host/file.swf#myframe

if there's an anchor frame in file.swf named "myframe".

I've never gotten that to work though. But if it would work:
swfc generates anchor frames if you specify the frame as such:

    .frame 8 name="myframe"

Greetings