[Swftools-common] New Project for SWFTOOLS

From: Chris Cherrett
Subject: [Swftools-common] New Project for SWFTOOLS
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:11:54 -0700

Hi,

I have been using the swftools and have been very impressed. Something that
would really change the way I do things would to create a new project for
swftools. This new project would consist of the following:

1. A pre-loader
2. A pre-loader progress bar or indicator
3. Video navigation controls

We could pass parameters to avi2swf, jpeg2swf, gif2swf, png2swf that would
enable the different aspects of the new project.

Having this functionality would allow people producing videos to give the
enduser a much richer and in control experience.

NOW FOR THE HARD PART!

I have no experience in coding action script and don't even know where to
start. If someone could help by holding my hand though this or would like to
contribute the expertise to get this off the ground, I would be willing to
get this going.

Any Thoughts?

Thanks

Chris Cherrett