[Swftools-common] avi2swf Sound Distorts

From: Chris Cherrett
Subject: [Swftools-common] avi2swf Sound Distorts
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 03:45:32 -0700

Hi,

First: If anyone can answer my post about the flash files generated in avi2swf
not loading it would be most appreciated.

Second: At the exact same time in my video when using avi2swf, the resulting
swf file distorts the sound. It is happening right at the end of the file. It
seems to do it at any quality or compression. Any thoughts to fix it?

Thanks