[Swftools-common] relative fonts folder for pdf2swf on Windows?

From: DC Junk
Subject: [Swftools-common] relative fonts folder for pdf2swf on Windows?
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:49:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have been using pdf2swf on Windows XP and would like to be able to move the swftools directory to a location other than 'c:\swftools'. It seems that pdf2swf needs to know this path in order to find the 'fonts' directory.

Would it be possible to slightly change the behavior of pdf2swf so that it looks for the 'fonts' directory relative to the directory holding pdf2swf.exe? This way, one could move the entire swftools directory, as long as the structure within swftools directory did not change.

I would make this change myself but I am on Windows and the only compilation instructions I can find are for cross compiling from Linux.

Any ideas?
Darren

Do you Yahoo!?